refer to this article
Power Query is included with Excel 2016. It has been renamed and is now on the Data tab of the Ribbon in the Get & Transform section. This means there is nothing to install. If you are using Excel 2016, go to the Data tab on the ribbon and press the New Querybutton to create a query and open the Power Queryeditor.
- prepare each sheet: create “Table”. Column names shall be identical (it is case sensitive).
- create query “From Table”.
- merge query and load data to a new sheet
“View” and “Edit” are difference links: e.g.
When you create a tenant for your organization, we will then register two different DNS entries by default. Let’s assume the tenant name we are picking is guyinacube. The two DNS entries that will be created are the following.
My tenant name is guyinacube. The default domain for the Tenant will be guyinacube.onmicrosoft.com. Any users I add at this point will have a login/email address of email@example.com if I do nothing else.
There is no cost to having a Tenant itself. The cost comes in with whatever subscriptions you have for your Tenant and the number of licenses you are paying for. This may be O365 Subscription, SharePoint Online, Exchange, Power BI, etc…
Why do I have an “onMicrosoft.com” domain?
Office 365 creates a domain for you, like contoso.onmicrosoft.com, when you sign up with the service. The user ID that you create when you sign up includes the domain, like firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to have your email look like email@example.com: buy the domain or just follow the steps in Add your users and domain to Office 365 if you own it already.
- You can’t rename the onmicrosoft domain after sign-up. For example, if the initial domain you chose was fourthcoffee.onmicrosoft.com, you can’t change it to be fabrikam.onmicrosoft.com. To use a different onmicrosoft.com domain, you’d have to start a new subscription with Office 365.
- You can’t rename your team site URL. Your team site URL is based on your onmicrosoft.com domain name, and because of the way SharePoint Online architecture works, unfortunately you can’t rename the team site.
- You can’t remove your onmicrosoft domain. Office 365 needs to keep it around because it’s used behind the scenes for your subscription. But you don’t have to use the domain yourself after you’ve added a custom domain.
You can keep using the initial onmicrosoft.com domain even after you add your domain. It still works for email and other services, so it’s your choice.